Nelly D Racer's Project Cars Racing Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by Nelly D Racer Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

So you're sick of being crashed into in public lobbies and bored of racing dopey AI? Well luckily everyone else here is in the same boat, use this section to introduce yourself.

Starting with myself,  I'm 39 Sad and have played racing games and sims for most of my life.  As far as online racing goes, I haven't had a huge amount of experience and only really started when the Original Xbox was coming to the end of it's lifespan.  The games I payed back then were Forza 1, Rallisport Challenge 2, PGR 2 and the epic Toca Race Driver series.

Eventually the servers for the old Xbox were turned off and so I was forced to upgrade to the 360, luckily the friends I'd made on the old console were able to follow me onto next gen where we carried on our regular nightly racing on Forza 2 and PGR 3.

It wasn't until Race Pro and Forza 3 when I first took an interest in the organised racing scene, I was in for a shock.  I was now in race lobbies with some of the fastest guys I've ever met, from top teams like GLR, TPR, XPR, VVV (now RSR) and F4H etc.  I quickly found out that I need to try to get in with one of these teams if I'm ever gonna be competitive.  So I joined my first proper team GLR (Green Leaf Racing) at the time this team was huge, possibly the biggest team I've ever been apart of.

I regrettably parted company with GLR and after spending the last few years jumping between other top named teams I decided that it's time for me to settle down and do things for myself.

So that's me Smile let's hear about you guys.

Nelly D Racer
Nelly D Racer
Admin

https://nellypcarsracer.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum