Nelly D Racer's Project Cars Racing Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nelly D Racer's Project Cars Racing Hub

Go down

Welcome to Nelly D Racer's Project Cars Racing Hub Empty Welcome to Nelly D Racer's Project Cars Racing Hub

Post by Nelly D Racer Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Welcome to my site, dedicated to organised racing on Project Cars

Although my background is in console racing, I've spent the last three years building my gaming PC and I've been testing the upcoming release from Slightly Mad Studios  "Project Cars"

After a series of long delays we're finally getting close to release so it's a good time to launch this Forum and see if we can drum up interest with the plan to start some organised racing in June.

What sort of racing will be hosted here?

I'm looking to host two six week championships at the same time, first will be PC based on Tuesday nights at 20:00 BST/GMT and the second will be hosted on the Xbox One version on Thursday nights at 20:00 BST/GMT.

All championships will be run on both platforms eventually but will alternate between the two.
For example: Tuesday's will be the Ginetta Junior Spec Cup and Thursday's will run the Global GT4 Championship.  After the six weeks and a one week gap these two Championships will swap over to the other platform.

What I expect from people racing on this site.

I've spent a long time racing on various organised leagues and championships and every site has there own rules, sometimes they can seem a bit annoying and unnecessary but trust me without them the racing soon gets frustrating and tedious, leading to people getting bored and going elsewhere for organised racing event's.

My rules are pretty straight forward but need to be adhered to at all times:

1) Racing is done on the track: At least two wheels must remain on track at all times, only exception to this rule is if car is wrecked or when respawning to the pits during practice or qualifying sessions.
2) Communication FTW: This one is more common sense than anything else, when coming up behind someone to overtake them let them know you're there and tell them what side you're on etc.  Other times this rule comes into effect is if your car is stranded after a wreck please let the rest of the lobby know where you are.
3) Listen to the Host: For every race session there will be a group of dedicated Lobby Hosts and Backup Hosts.  Thier job will be to setup the lobby, send out invites and to make sure the race events run smoothly.  At all times pay attention to their instructions.  If you don't understand something or need help feel free to ask them questions.
4) Show respect at all times: We're all here for the same reason, to race in an organised environment and to have fun along the way.  Treat fellow racers with respect at all times.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, feel free to check out the rest of the site,

Nelly D Racer
Nelly D Racer
Nelly D Racer
Admin

https://nellypcarsracer.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum